April 25, 2009

The weather is killing me!

Why is the weather so hot??!? For the past whole week, the weather is so hot and humid and suffocating! It's like the air blowing out from the fan is warm and even after your shower, within 5 mins you will start feeling sticky again. ARGH!!
What has the world become to? Is this like some sort of global warming?
Save the earth. Save the earth.

Some of the few munchies I'm addicted to recently:
Katjes fruit Jellies! This is a new flavour that's brought in to Singapore. So far after trying so many flavours, I still prefer the raspberry hearts flavour! My all time favourite!

Japanese yeast bread that I bought from a mini mart at my house downstairs. It was surprisingly soft and yummy! The texture is indescribable, you really have to taste it to know what I am talking about.

A cadbury chocolate egg. Mingster bought it from the airport for me, he likes to buy new chocos for me to try out. =) So, the size of it is about an actual egg and I didn't know that there's fillings inside and it tastes like condensed milk, but what I want to say is that it's freaking sweet! Way too sweet! It felt as though after eating it, you are gonna have diabetes soon, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment