May 2, 2009

D'julz at Zouk

Was at Zouk last night to celebrate Wilfred's 30th birthday and also to catch D'julz as well. As usual it was mingster's recommendation as mingster is very into tech house and D'julz has been a DJ/producer he's been into since the early days of his DJ-ing. He plays quite alot of D'julz's productions. But yesterday night Zouk was pretty empty, we were guessing probably it's due to the opening of Butterfactory + the many other parties going on last nite, haha.

Back to my rantings, recently I've got so much shits to complain to my friends and just bitching non-stop. But I just couldn't help it, it's like the actions of those people are just intolerable and disgusting and gross and yucks and shitty and ...... (it really can goes on and on).
I am freaking tired and feeling shitty cause I lost my two precious off day (Yesterday's a PH + Sat's my off day) due to some reason which is not supposed to be my problem, but end up somehow it became my problem.

Ok, actually I am not sure whether you guys understand what I have written, I can't/ won't/ don't want to describe it in details but one thing for sure is it's freaking irritating.

Cam-whore pics from Zouk :

No comments:

Post a Comment