March 29, 2009

Trip to Science Centre's Omni Theatre!

Mingster and I went to Science Centre and also watched an IMAX movie at the Omni theatre! It was so much fun! We wanted to watch "The Alps" initially but due to the time constraint we watched "Sea Monsters" instead, but still I simply love watching movies in the Omni theatre, so it doesn't really matter. Will update again after I upload the photos to my com!
After that, we went to IMM to settle our dinner at Pepper Lunch and I got to eat my meat! Haha, I simply love beef! Anyway I think IMM has changed so much since the last time I was there, I think there's like a new extension to the mall and it looks so much modern now compared to last time.
Anyway, did you switch off your lights yesterday night? Hope you did. Since we were out, so we didn't get to switch off watever lights but we experienced Earth Hour out on the streets! We are glad that restaurants like Fish & Co., McDonald's, and Long John Silver's made an effort in switching off unnecessary lights, Yeah!! But other eateries such as Mos Burger, Ajisen (seems like Japanese and local companies don't give a fuck over such things), etc and so many more were ignoring this campaign.
Ok! Out for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment