March 26, 2009

Let's Support Earth Hour!

Hi peeps! A gentle reminder to all my friends and anyone out there reading this blog, this Saturday, 28 March 2009, kindly switch off all lights from 8.30pm- 9.30pm to support the Earth Hour! Let's play our parts and make a difference together and be kind to our planetary home for at least an hour to show that we do care and love for the world we are living in. Cheers!
Back to me. I have been thinking of picking some foreign languages recently and I think I am kinda interested in French! Haha, I find it such a beautiful language and from some French movies that I've watched, France seems to be a stunning place. Ahh.. let's hope I am able to find some cheap deal packages that provide French classes, hoho.
Other than this, I am also planning to learn ....... well, I shall not disclose it yet, haha. Wait till I really put in the effort to start making all the necessary arrangements before letting I reveal it to you guys, wahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, let's gather our efforts and make this happen. Please support Earth Hour! Be a part of this global effort and see for yourself the amazing energy we can save just by switching off our lights for an hour. Just lights peeps, you can still watch tv and do whatever, but just off the lights, every single one in your homes for an hour only. But of course, if you wish to do more for our planet, let us just live the primitive life for just an hour, light your candles and play some card/board games or just sit around and catch up with friends and family!

    We can do it. It's whether you have the heart to or not. Let's do our individual parts and make a difference. Help spread the love and word. Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete