March 15, 2009

Recap of Mingster's Birthday.

Okay, finally got the mood to write about mingster's birthday celebration. Basically I took a half day leave intending to go cycle with him at east coast park and have our dinner there. But everything on that day was out of the plan! Because of the bloody rain, we were not able to cycle and worst still the restaurant (it's Mingles!) that I wanted to bring him to eat is closed down! How "lucky" can it be, shitasses.

Mingster came to my workplace at Kallang to meet me.

The underpass that is link to East Coast Park.

This underpass gives me a creepy feeling, hoho.

Haiz, rainy weather. Due to the weather, we were not able to cycle and we gotta walk for about 30mins to reach Playground@ Big Splash! So bloody long!!

So, we took lots of photos on our way walking there. Haha.

Ya right, this is Mingles and why is it not opened?!?!?! #!%$&*@@!!

Due to not much selection in that area, mingster chose Carl's Junior and not Sushi Tei?! I guess he didnt want me to spend so much on the meal. Stupid boy, haha.

Beef cheese fries!

Posing with the super huge onion ring.

This is not camera angle, the burger is really damn huge! It's just right beside my face and it's the same size as my face!

Stupid mingster went to try one of these hot chilli pepper and he totally regretted it! Haha, he had to drink half of his peppermint smoothie to overcome the hotness!

Our bill. For a fastfood, $30 is quite expensive right?

We took part in a lucky draw and also wrote a feedback form, haha. We were too free as we were not able to cycle!! I want to cycle~

Nice view.

Stupid pose of me that looked like a thief.


Ming's Hut! Haha, it's actually a portion of a standee outside one of a restaurant.

Later in the night, we went to Parkway Parade. Ok, I have to say that I am never a east person, places like Siglap, Marine Parade, Joo Chiat, Katong sounds very alien to me, haha I am so loser lo. But it's really so inaccessible for people like me that lives in Yishun!


I love yoghurt! The topping is pomegranate, one of mingster's favourtie fruit juice choice.


Back home.

Mingster was so tired that he dozed off on the sofa and I got to wake him up at 12am to cut his cake, haha. Oh ya, anyway the celebration was one day before his actual birthday.

A mini birthday card that I have made.

Present present! The black wrapper is so cool!

Ta dah! Sennheiser HD25-13 II headphone! It's not an ordinary headphone that you can find at shops like HMV or some electrical shops k, I got to go all the way to Farrer Park to buy it and it costs quite a bomb. Haha, I shall not say the actual price.

Mingster, let's go cycle soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much FBG for all the things you have done and planned for my birthday, I really enjoyed myself! =) Just time spent with you is sufficient... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete