March 16, 2009

Fishball Family loves G-shock!

Introducing our new G-shock member! A navy blue Mudman that we bought a few days back! It's a cheap deal by the way, hoho.

Here's my Mudman family.
(From left: Special edition Multi-band 5 Mudman, new-kid-on-the-block navy blue Mudman, special edition Toyota Racing Team x Casio G-shock Mudman, army green Mudman.)

These two DW-6900s shown below are the ones we bought in Hong Kong. They are not cheap man, especially the blue one which is a limited edition, crossover collaboration between LRG (Lifted Research Group) and G-shock. But both colours are so damn nice! Totally love it!

These are my DW-6900s. =)
(From left: Precious Hearts Collection black dial, Precious Hearts Collection white dial, commemorative yellow DW-6900 re-issue, limited edition LRG x Casio G-shock DW-6900, black/neon green DW-6900, liver red DW-6900.)

My box where my G-shock family resides in! If you're interested in the box, it's from Ikea. This is only part of our G-shock collection though, there are some others which you can see in the box which I have not officially done any writeups about, like mingster's Frogmans, and my DW-5600s. Anyways, I want to have a proper showcase next time for my G-shocks and also mingster's Nike shoe collection.

I wish. I wish. I wish...

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family, navy blue Mudman!

    FBF hearts Casio G-Shock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I want more g-shocks!! Hopefully I can have all colours for every model.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. How much did you purchase the navy blue Mudman? & from where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it at Bras Basah for $95.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH! You are really expanding you G-shock family!!! lol Nice!
    Gin

    ReplyDelete