April 12, 2009

Mama's Chilli Crab

My dearest mummy cooked chilli crab for me! But I had a hard time buying the crabs from NTUC, I think I spent almost 20mins picking the crabs and getting it into the plastic bags, it's scary!
Here's a last look of the two crabs that will be part of my soon to be shit. *smile*

Ta dah! Yummy! And the best part is it only costs us $7 for 2 crabs!

Sometimes the sight of his shoes is killing me!! My room looks like a warehouse! Argh..

Clips of how the crabs are slashed by my mum! Haha ok, I know it might seems cruel but it's just that we are not used to see how food was prepared before it was being served. So, it's a norm.






4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful work. Excellent shoes! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments =)

    So I figure you like shoes as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..the crabs are alive!!! *feels bit sick
    But tht wont stop me from eating chilli crabs still hahhahaa - Gin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, it's kinda sick to kill the crabs when you do it yourself. But I think it will be worse if it's something that will have blood flowing out.

    Eeewww..

    ReplyDelete