April 14, 2009

Irritating shit.

I can't describe in words just how irritated and pissed off I am due to some sort of reasons. No matter how much bitching I do is still not enough to rant out all my "pek chek-ness".

Pain in my ass you shitty people.
Holiday. Holiday. When will my next one be? Planning planning.
Shall I go Taipei? or Japan? or nearby places like KL? I want a break!

Anyway shall pop by Tampines soon, it seems like Uniqlo is so hyped up now, but that time when I went to HK's Uniqlo outlet, I was not able to find a single item to buy. But Serene! I was amazed by how much you spent at Uniqlo man, hahaha!

My last weekend at City Hall with mingster before heading to Pauline's birthday party.

Just love the colour accent function of my Canon camera.

The new Canon Ixus 100IS is so damn nice! Especially the red and black ones! Why can't we trade in old cameras? They should make it like how handphone trade-in works, it will be so much better for alot of pple! Haha.

Late late lunch over at Northpoint. The mee pok is kinda nice, it has a strong vinegar taste which me and mingster like!

Splash of red.

Desigual.

One of the shops we saw at Marina Square. Was attracted to their tees, it's not that I like the designs or what, it's the tees' prints and colours were too eye catching. But the tees are crazily expensive, like $150 for a tee, wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment