April 22, 2009

I miss having off days on weekdays

Took leave today and spent the whole day with mingster walking around town. I miss those days where my off days are on a weekday cause I really hate crowds and squeezing with people.
Nike x Hideout Air Woven Footscape vs Air Max 90 V-Day 2008 edition
Late lunch at Fish & Co.
As usual we ordered food that's more than 2 persons portion, a seafood platter for 2 + a fish and chips. Hellava Full!
Close up shots to let you guys how yummy it was, hoho. Shit, I am hungry again.
We tried our best to finish up all the seafood and leave the rice and chips behind.
It's Paragon time.
Surprisingly, there was this Gucci tote bag that I think was not too bad and the pricing is also quite reasonable for the brand. It's $680. I mean I was never a label person ( I love streetwear!), but $680 for a Gucci bag should be kinda cheap right. * worth considering!
Banana pudding from Muji. It sucks, tastes like cough syrup to me. Waste my $2.30!!
Acting tourists and taking shots with the Courtesy Lion! Haha.
Mingster likes this window display of Hermes at Galleria, particularly this weird USB thumb-drive freak with handphone charging cables as hands. Looks kind of dumb but yet creative to me, haha.
And over at Galleria, I saw this Marc Jacobs bag that I like too! Should I or should I not?
An artsy shot from mingster. Guess what is this?
Answer: A macro shot of a straw.
Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment