April 22, 2009

Newly added

Happy Earth Day people!
Hope you guys did something "green" today to show your love to our Earth.
Ok, back to my life.
A new card given to me by mingster! Basically, he will always make it a point to make me a new card on different occasions and I love handmade cards loads. But I looked so ugly in this card, argh! Cause he says I am always irritated when he spins and complaining he's disturbing my TV session. Whatever.
But I still love the card, it's exactly like my room!
My newly added DW-6900! It belongs to a series called Men in Black aka matt black Red Eye Pack, which is military special forces inspired and supposed to be a Japanese exclusive, I'm surprised the series came to Singapore! Somehow it reminds me of Batman, haha but still it's darn nice!

As usual, we bought the new Stussy magazine and the freebie this time was good! A notebook with a leather stussy cover, so nice.

Lastly, it's an eco-friendly reusable shopping bag we bought at Metro. It's from this brand called Envirosax that produces environmentally friendly bags with designer prints on it. It's made of waterproof lightweight polyester so that you can bring it around without adding to the weight of your bag and the best part is that it can be rolled up and packed away!

Stop using plastic bags and bring your own shopping bag. Anyway it costs $12.90.
Visit http://www.envirosax.com/ if you all are interested to see what designs they have. The kids series are all so cute! Love it!

1 comment: