April 7, 2009

I want a Vespa!

Why is modern vespa so expensive? I thought bikes are like cheap deals one right? From my research, for a brand new LX 150 OTR price is about $7500 and GTS125 will be $10000. Hmm, not as cheap as I thought, kinda sian by the pricing. Argh! But for vintage vespa is like super damn cheap la, I think should be able to find it for 1k and plus some painting/ repair job probably around 2-3k. But I still prefer modern vespa, it's safer I guess.

GTS 125, so nice right! But it just don't sound too right for me to use that amount of money to buy a scooter. But I still love it.

This is another alternative, which is more affordable. But I find that it's a bit slimmer compare to the GTS, we shall see then, anyway I haven't even got my licence yet. Wahaha, I am daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment