April 10, 2009

Re-cap on Science centre!

It's Good Friday! Which means it's a public holiday! Love being at home so much.
Anyway finally has the time to write on my visit to the Science Centre with mingster last month. It's really a great and fun place to visit, a highly recommended place for my friends who might want a different place to go to during the weekends other than the boring shit Orchard Road.

Deciding whether to watch "Sea Monsters" or " The Alps".

In the end due to the time constraint, we had to watch "Sea Monsters" instead of "The Alps".

Can you all see there's actually two faces talking to each other?

Mini Tornado.

We love our Planet Earth.

Camwhore with mirror reflection.

I felt so stupid doing this thing! Haha, it's like you got to look into the mirror and by looking at the reflection you have to try to draw out the outline of the different shapes and I couldn't do it when mingster can! I am such a stupid ass! Haha!

The tail looks creepy, haha.


A nice collage I did with our poses in nice rainbow colours of our shadows.

My fatty palm.



Life size soft toy.

I love the following photos, we looked like the characters inside a fairytale storybook, haha.

mingster = Germs. Haha..

This thing is amazing! Can you see what's on the reflection in the pillar? Cool.

On our way to the Omni-theatre!

"Sea Monsters" was great! It made me feel like I was in the deep ocean with those creatures although it was just an animation. But I think that "The Alps" will definitely be even better cause it's a real life documentary and the scenery will surely blow me away.

I will be back Omni-theatre! Yeap!

No comments:

Post a Comment