March 21, 2009

BluJaz + Zouk

Went to BluJaz to support mingster last night and his set was good! But I guess not all of my friends know how to appreciate minimal and tech house, haha. But still I like it! I feel that mingster's stuffs sounded much better than the other forms of house music I heard. Well, just my taste and opinion...
Here are a few pics taken at BluJaz: (will upload pics taken from Zouk soon)

Later on in the night, we headed down to Zouk and it was fun staying at Winebar having a camwhore session, haha. And it was rare for me to stay in Phuture until 4am! I have to mention here that I started off liking R&B music when I was young but as I get older, I find that those "grinding" moves are getting too out my league, haha! I still prefer the music policy of Zouk main room, kudos!

Stayed at Zouk till 5am plus and by the time I reached home plus all the washing up etc, its already almost 7am! So, I slept like a log until 230pm and I felt that my off day is so wasted cause almost half of the day was gone!! And the worst part is I fell asleep just now at 7pm! Haha, woke up at 10pm which was not too long ago! So, to simplify my day, I did nothing but just eat and sleep like a freaking pig, haha.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the support FBG! -_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. You are welcome!

    Looking forward for your next gig!

    ReplyDelete