March 22, 2009

Sunday.

Just finished watching my 4 hours non-stop Hong Kong drama, it's those typical love story but still got addicted to it, haha. My munchy for the day is a white choc with macadamia nuts cake from Secret Recipe that mingster bought for me. *ching*

Dug out some old pics. It's the curry fishballs that I bought from HK's 7-Eleven! Bought two bowls back to Singapore. I miss HK food!!!

*Drum rolls*

My new friend!

We call him "Sai Boi" aka shit boy! Haha, he's so damn cute la and he totally represents me as I believe all my friends should know that I love shit! Wahaha, shit/poop was always part of my lecture notes, it's just all over them. And one of my favourite phrase is," Go eat shit!" Haha.

FBF photo session:

(Yishun)


1 comment:

  1. Haha.. I got him from Mini Toons at Northpoint.. It's actually some sort of massager in the shape of a piece of poop on a stick..

    ReplyDelete