March 20, 2009

Ming Knackle at BluJaz Tomorrow!

Yoz people! Mingster will be spinning at BluJaz tomorrow which is a Friday at 10pm, so come down if you guys are free ya! It's located at Bali Lane which is just next to Haji Lane.
Okay, back to me. Im super freaking tired, this week is a long long week, I need my two weekends off!! Yesterday was a super long day, had meeting at 9am and all the way until 8pm. And as usual, I will fell asleep on the sofa unknowingly and in the middle of the night I will wake up to bathe and wash up. I know I am a dirty ass. But I am really super tired and my face has rotted all due to my laziness of not removing my make up before I sleep!! Argh!
Something that makes me happy recently:
Subway has opened an outlet at Northpoint! Hooray!

Mingster posing with a huge Playmobil police man, haha. Note they had similar colour outfits!

My Fingercroxx x Ricky Powell tee that I bought in Hong Kong previously, nicey.

It's bathing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment